Polycarbonate Mirror Plastic Sheeting
Our polycarbonate mirror sheeting is an ideal choice if you need a mirrored surface with high heat resistance, impact strength, and dimensional & UV stability. Polycarbonate mirror sheeting easily outclasses glass for environments requiring high impact materials while maintaining a high level of crystal clarity. We have multiple sizes and thicknesses of polycarbonate mirror sheeting available for order. For help, questions, or wholesale pricing information, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Common Applications Include:
- Security & Safety - Inspection mirrors, facial shields, correctional facilities
- Commercial Building Construction - Fitness center mirrors, observation mirrors, and bathroom mirrors
- Point of Purchase Displays & Signage - Endcap displays, cosmetic displays, jewelry enclosures, sunglass racks, and retail signage
- Cosmetics & Dentistry - Magnifying mirrors and compact mirrors
- Automotive Industry - Interior trim, mirrors, and accessories
Qualities of Mirrored Polycarbonate Sheet
Traditionally used in place of mirrored acrylic sheeting or glass, mirrored polycarbonate offers the impact resistance and strength other materials can't offer. This includes indoor and outdoor applications for surveillance, cosmetics, automobiles, and more. Polycarbonate mirror is commonly referred to as an unbreakable mirror as it is 250 times stronger than traditional glass with a much higher impact resistance.
Mirrored plastic allows a certain amount of light to pass through while reflecting the remainder so when one side is lit, the light source will be reflected and the dark side will be transparent, giving it the common name of two-way mirror. Mirrored polycarbonate sheet is also FAA compliant for flame resistance and FDA compliant for processability.