BRWN/ .750/ 48X 96/ HDPE COLORCORE
be the first to write a review
King ColorCore® (HDPE Sheets)
King ColorCore® is a versatile, environmentally stabilized sheet with multiple layers of contrasting colors. Its thin cap layers and bright primary colors make it ideal for signage, marine, playground and recreational applications. King ColorCore® is a superior homogeneous sheet, made with a unique state-of-the-art continuous process called Polyfusion, manufactured to the highest standards in the industry.
Features and Benefits of King ColorCore®
• High-impact-resistant polymer to handle more abuse than conventional sign materials
• Stress and crack resistant
• It will not warp, rot or delaminate
• Easy to machine with common woodworking tools and techniques
• Base materials are FDA approved
King ColorCore® is easy to engrave and machine, as the cap is approximately .050” thick.
For more HDPE sheets, view our selection of King StarBoard® (matte HDPE), King PipeGrade®, and King KPC HDPE (smooth HDPE).
If you are interested in wholesale King ColorCore®, or would like more information about King ColorCore®, please contact us or give us a call at (888) 702-6028.
- Color : Brown-White-Brown
- Thickness : 0.750
- Width : 48
- Length : 96