King Starboard Black HDPE Matte Sheets - 48 x 96 x .250in
be the first to write a review
King StarBoard® (HDPE Matte Sheets)
King StarBoard® is the original marine-grade high-density polyethylene sheet and the industry standard. It is the product of a proprietary process called K-Stran™, the most advanced manufacturing process for superior flatness and consistency. King StarBoard® is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not warp, rot, or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water. King StarBoard® is easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
Features and Benefits of King StarBoard®
- Made of the finest polymers available, using our proprietary K-Stran™ process for superior flatness and consistency.
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density.
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
- Available in eight standard colors to match or accent any gelcoat.
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Edges finish cleanly and easily.
- Forms easily for smooth curves.
- Has passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard 302 fire test required for use in motor vehicles, including motor homes.
- Custom sheet sizes, gauges and colors available.
- Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard® brand and trust it more than any other.
Interested in wholesale pricing or have questions about King StarBoard® (HDPE matte sheet) or any of our other high-density polyethylene sheet materials? Fill out a quote request form or call one of our experts at 888-702-6028.
- Color : BLK
- Thickness : 0.250
- Width : 48
- Length : 96