HDPE Matte Sheet
HDPE matte sheet is a high-density polyethylene sheeting material specially formulated for the manufacturing of cutting boards. Its unique surface finish ensures long product life and will not dull knives. Matte HDPE sheeting outlasts functionally competitive materials up to three times longer and is considered the strongest and lightest of all cutting board materials. This type of HDPE can withstand the effects of moisture, water, and the sun without delaminating, rotting, discoloring, or swelling.
Features and Benefits of HDPE Matte Sheet
There are a wide variety of applications perfect for this type of HDPE sheet. Because of its stability, cleanliness, strength, and quality, matte HDPE can be used both indoor and outdoor, and is rated for use with food.
- Stable: Acid resistant and stable in the food processing environment.
- Quality: Extruded and will not chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Clean: Will not absorb moisture, odor, or bacteria and it is easy to clean.
- Nonporous: Homogenous extruded product that does not have pores.
- Safe: Dishwasher safe.
- FDA: Compliant with FDA regulations for food grade contact.
- NSF: Approved by National Sanitation Foundation.
- Color Coded: Color coded to help prevent cross-contamination in food groups.